ALENER develops Renewable Power Plants…
- Isolated Photovoltaic and Thermal installations, for domestic air conditioning and heating power supply.
- Connected to the grid Photovoltaic solar plants, with or without monitoring systems.
- Thermoelectric Power Plants, using parabolic trough technology or Stirling engines.
- Solar-Biomass Hybrid Plants connected to the grid, with Stirling engine technology.
- Cogeneration Plants with Stirling engine technology.
- Wind Power and small wind power.
- Mini-hydro stations.
Some of our main references in the photovoltaic solar sector in Spain are:
(1) Public Bidding Proyect Awarded
More than 150 MW have been installed on soil, roofs of industrial buildings, buildings and parkings.
SOLANER, company formed by ALENER and TSOLAR, is currently operating more than 400 MWp of photovoltaic solar energy spread geographically:
With an electrical production, in 2013, of more than 600 GWh/year through its photovoltaic solar power plants, supplying energy to a population equivalent to more than 150,000 homes.
Solar Thermal Credentials
Some of our main engineering references in the solar thermal sector in Spain are:
Firm commitment to promotion, installation and operation of Stirling Dish Technology in Thermoelectric Power Plants, with funding from CDTI and the EU.
Engineering and Energy Efficiency Credentials
It is worth mentioning clients such as Carrefour, the Andalusian Health Service, Inmobiliaria del Sur, NH Hotels, etc.
Additionally, ALENER has conducted Electric Car Charging Points projects, and Natural Gas (CNG / LNG) projects.
You may consult our References catalogue here.